[coreboot] unbricking an Acer CB5

Holger Brunn opensource at holgerbrunn.net
Mon Sep 14 22:03:44 CET 2015

John,

> Yes, u37 looks like it.

thank you so much for your helpful advice! I'm up and running again and very
happy.

For the record: I put what I did for my specific model on
http://opensource.holgerbrunn.net/debian-on-acer-cb5#unbricking

I seem to have done something stupid when shorting the three pins supposed to
be connected to 3.3V, this didn't work. But when I disconnected the first pin
and connected the other to the second 3.3V on the PI, the chip was recognized.
Is it safe to propose the same to other people or was it beginner's luck I
didn't damage anything with this wiring?

Regards,
Holger