[coreboot] Support intel Bay-trail tablet pc board

Adil producer proddik at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 08:36:21 CET 2015

Hi,
My name is Adil. I with my friend developing console for smart home system
based on Intel Z3735g tablet pc motherboard. We planning use coreboot for
booting write it on SPI flash.
Now we have two Chinese tablet pc motherboard we BIOS on Winbond 25Q64FWSIG.
But we don't found in supported hardware list Bay-trail chips. We need help
to prepare firmware for this boot. Can you help us?
If we successful boot on this motherboard - we send you all instructions
and Bay-trail chips can supported coreboot.

Thanks.