[coreboot] coreboot binary policy

Alex G. mr.nuke.me at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:44:15 CET 2015

On 10/29/2015 09:48 AM, Marc Jones wrote:
> Hello coreboot,

Hi Marc

> Please limit comments to specific items in this version. If you have
> additions for the next version (if needed), the draft document is open
> for comment.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wMdDUAZR2Z9V7hcs3IhIOqw6sYQxb3vPEmbITTCrOwU/edit?usp=sharing

That looks pretty good. I think you've done a great job of clarifying
the requirements of ISA vs non-ISA blobs compared to the last version.
I've made some comments on it to ask for clarification about the
versioning requirements.

While not necessarily specific to this version, are we still considering
forbidding "no-reverse engineering" and "no-modification" clauses for blobs?

Alex