[coreboot] GPL license headers

Stefan Reinauer stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org
Thu Oct 22 20:00:44 CEST 2015

>From my previous discussions with lawyers on the topic, the third
paragraph is unproblematic to remove. With resolutions of today's
monitors and keyboards often having a page down key, keeping the second
paragraph seems like a good compromise to stay friends with the legal
experts and err on the safe side.

Stefan

* ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> [151021 05:41]: