[coreboot] Coreboot 4.1 for PC Engines Alix 2d13

Kyösti Mälkki kyosti.malkki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 06:15:37 CEST 2015

On ke, 2015-10-21 at 00:15 +0200, Reto Rayen wrote:
> Hi guys i am writing to about compiling a coreboot 4.1 bios for the PC Engines Alix 2d13 with ipxe support.

> Thank you in advance.

Hi

We have last record of PC Engines Alix 2d booting from August 2014 in
our board-status repository. Can You try to replicate this tested build
from there:

http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards#pcengines.2Falix2d

I don't see any line "RAM initialization" in the log there, better
attach the actual console output in your mail.

Regards,
Kyösti