[coreboot] GPL license headers

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:54:13 CEST 2015

Eben Moglen, who ought to know, guided us on the release rules for the Plan
9 GPL release.

Here is what he told us could go in each file:
/*
 * This file is part of the UCB release of Plan 9. It is subject to the
license
 * terms in the LICENSE file found in the top-level directory of this
 * distribution and at http://akaros.cs.berkeley.edu/files/Plan9License. No
 * part of the UCB release of Plan 9, including this file, may be copied,
 * modified, propagated, or distributed except according to the terms
contained
 * in the LICENSE file.
 */

And, then, to see the file:
https://github.com/Harvey-OS/harvey/blob/master/LICENSE

You really don't need all the text in each file. You don't have to believe
me but you can definitely believe Eben :-)

ron