[coreboot] screwdriver 0.3.0 released

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:23:00 CEST 2015

Hello!
I'm impressed. In fact the wiki page is easy to understand. How well
does the USB debug module perform? Also for setting up the board to do
that, you should include a write up as well. Although I believe there
was one earlier in the Wiki.

(Writing as someone who's extremely familiar with the board, but does
not own one.)
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com