[coreboot] coreboot ported to the ASUS KGPE-D16 (Libreboot: blobless, fully functional!)

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Oct 17 01:41:47 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Timothy Pearson wrote:
> Raptor Engineering is pleased to announce the public release of the ASUS
> KGPE-D16 support code, including support for Family 15h processors!
..
> Raptor Engineering would also like to thank Minifree Ltd. for sponsoring
> this release.

I would like to take this opportunity to also express my gratitude
and appreciation to Minifree Ltd. and Francis Rowe for enabling this
most excellent contribution to coreboot possible!

Thank you very much.

I have been quite critical of the Libreboot project, but I do
recognize that this contribution to coreboot would never have been
possible if it were not for Francis starting out on the Libreboot
adventure.

Well done! Keep them coming. :) Francis, now I owe you two beverages.

Have a great weekend

//Peter