[coreboot] RFC: draft policy for accepting blob contributions to 3rdparty/blobs

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:08:28 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments. The conference discussion was very helpful. We'll
work on this  when I land in Denver and vet it posted asap. This should
make it clear to vendors and easier on the community to review.

Thanks Patrick, Stefan, Carl-Daniel, and everyone else at the conference
for the feedback.

Regards,
Marc