[coreboot] Goodies for Bonn meeting

Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko phcoder at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 23:24:20 CEST 2015

Le Tue, Oct 6, 2015 à 10:55 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> a écrit :

> Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko wrote:
> > Reminder, please write me if you want any of this. Right now only
> > Ron Minnich and echelon have ordered. I've added pictures at
> > http://coreboot.org/Coreboot_conference_Bonn_2015
>
> The goodies look really great! :) How many cups, plates and magnets
> are there?
>
> Other than the ones already spoken for, I have:
8 L T-shirts
1 XL
3 white cups
1 x Black, yellow, orange and pink cup
6 x plates
3 x baseball cap
9 x magnets
5 x coasters

More is possible to order if I get replies quickly but I will not be able
to get them to the meeting, so we will have to arrange mail delivery.
If I get a reply before Friday we can order hoodies but again, they will
not be available for the conference