[coreboot] Rebuilding coreboot image generation

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Sat Nov 21 01:18:51 CET 2015

So you think we're better off with one place to store the partition
layout, a separate one to store what files belong where, and yet
another one for the properties of those files, each with their own
syntax and tooling?

--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg