[coreboot] CBMEM Console corruption with fsp_baytrail in coreboot 4.2

Ben Gardner gardner.ben at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 00:11:05 CET 2015

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 4:56 PM, Ben Gardner <gardner.ben at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ug. I was looking at the wrong log. Time for a break.
>
> The output from the log was:
> Stack: fef03fc4 or fef03fcc
>
> That seems to match the settings:
> CONFIG_DCACHE_RAM_BASE=0xfef00000
> CONFIG_DCACHE_RAM_SIZE=0x4000

For what it is worth, I verified that ECX = 0xfef00000 and EDX =
0xfef04000 when the FSP's TempRamIinitEntry() function returns.
The CAR global data makes more sense now, as that is mapped to the
bottom of the temporary stack area.
The CAR data location is correct and the stack data does indeed appear
to have been copied correctly to 0x7ae230a0.
I think I'm looking in the wrong area.

Oh, well.  I'll look at it again after the Thanksgiving holiday.

Ben