[coreboot] Some feedback regarding the coreboot hackaton poll

echelon at free.fr echelon at free.fr
Tue Nov 17 13:39:45 CET 2015

Hello all,

First of all I want to reassure everbody who participated to the poll for the hackaton in Paris, that it is NOT canceled (in the light of the recent events..) and that I am more deternined than ever to make it happen!..

On the other hand, at the time when I launched this poll (maybe a bit prematurelly), I was missing some important information regarding other initiatives about potential coreboot meetings in 2016, some of them related to important events which could have a big impact on the visibility of our project coreboot in the open source ecosystem. But I will let the persons which are driving these initiatives to make an anouncement themselves.

Regarding the hackaton in Paris, and taking into account these informations (not yet officially announced), I cannot yet anounce a firm date for the Paris venue, because we need to accomodate the Paris meeting with other important coreboot events which will take place in 2016.

Stay tunned..

Best regards,
  Florentin Demetrescu