[coreboot] coreboot leadership meeting notes for November 5, 2015
gaumless at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 00:23:24 CET 2015
Stefan, Martin, Aaron, Patrick
* This meeting was initially set up as a consortium meeting. We need to decide
if this is a consortium meeting or a coreboot leadership meeting.
- It was decided that the meetings are leadership meetings, and that the
consortium is simply a part of what is being discussed by the leadership.
* Decide on goals for coreboot over the next two years.
- Goals were discussed, but not decided upon. Discussion will continue.
* Discussion on coreboot leadership.
- Work on documenting coreboot leadership definition, roles, and
* Review Documents: Developer acceptance guidelines, Code removal guidelines
- Documents will continue to be worked on until they are ready for release.
- Related: A method will be devised to identify dead files in the tree
* We need a way for reporting issues (because board-status is a positive list)
- probably bug tracker
More information about the coreboot