[coreboot] Removal of AGESA - to be or NOT to be? A story of G505S

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 02:54:50 CET 2015

Hi Alex,
While your numerous contributions to the community are appreciated, it's
not ok to troll on the coreboot mailing list. Please stop now.

If you feel like you should be reimbursed for your server, you are welcome
to stop running it as a coreboot build server. I added a server two weeks
back, and have another set up ready to be added if needed. I'm sure others
in the community would be happy to donate server time as well.

Martin