[coreboot] sgabios ans grub2 payload (without SeaBIOS)

maxime de Roucy maxime.deroucy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 01:02:01 CET 2015

> I'd suggest to just have grub2 drive the serial line directly, IIRC the
> magic words are "terminal_input serial; terminal_output serial".

I know this solution but I prefere sgabios myself as it allow me to
chainload non serial compatible elements.
My board doesn't have vga port, only serial so sgabios is perfect for me.

I tried building coreboot with VGA_ROM_RUN=y and
./cbfstool coreboot.rom add -f …/sgabios.bin -n vgaroms/sgabios.bin -t raw
but it doesn't work.
--
Regards
Maxime