[coreboot] A case for branching AGESA

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 00:04:03 CET 2015

Hi Alex,

Sorry, I should have said 'removal from the coreboot master branch'.
That's what we're discussing in both contexts.  All 'removed' chips
and platforms will still be accessible in one of the version branches
if desired.  Nico demonstrated this today by cherry-picking patches
over to the 4.2 branch.

Martin