[coreboot] Coreboot hackaton 2016 (proposal in Paris)

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 01:43:25 CET 2015

So, I think in the next day, we should pick the location and date for the
"spring" meeting. I'd also suggest it be a 6 month interval between
meetings, which is the other reason I thought end of  january was a bit too
soon.

Sound OK?

What Stefan says is very true. I have friends here in the US who must have
2016 travel approved by dec. 31 2015.

ron