[coreboot] Coreboot hackaton 2016 (proposal in Paris)

David Hendricks dhendrix at google.com
Mon Nov 2 21:53:03 CET 2015

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 12:33 PM, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:

> yeah, FOSDEM happens at a very unpleasant time of year. Short days, lots
> of rain, cold, ...
>
> ron
>
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 12:07 PM Vadim Bendebury <vbendeb at chromium.org>
> wrote:
>
>> I just looked at the dates - end of January seems a bit odd time to
>> visit, cold nasty weather, higher likelihood of air travel delays, etc. Not
>> a major consideration, but something to keep  in mind when deciding on
>> dates...

That's actually a very good point. Visitors will likely want to do some
sight-seeing and travel complications can really make things unpleasant.

Okay, maybe we should just stick with the ELC/ELCE cadence and plan on
piggybacking conferences in the US during the spring (April) and in Europe
during the fall (October).

--
David Hendricks (dhendrix)
Systems Software Engineer, Google Inc.