[coreboot] Fwd: Coreboot T-shirts

Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko phcoder at gmail.com
Sun May 31 18:45:48 CEST 2015

Good news: now it's possible to have them in black as well.
I received up to now only one request to which I replied by personal
mail. If you didn't receive any reply, please resend your request.
Please specify in request the size, color (white, black, few other
colors if someone is interested), quantity and if you want it single or
double-sided printing.

Please tell me until Friday.

@Carl-Daniel: Still waiting for that PDF.