[coreboot] Lenovo x230 - vgabios

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 27 23:15:30 CEST 2015

Dear Michael,

Am Mittwoch, den 27.05.2015, 18:22 +0200 schrieb Michael Gerlach:

[…]

Awesome that you got it to work!

> For debug and documentation reasons i will attach the working config,
> vgabios, pxe rom image (with disabled BANNER_TIMEOUT), the final cbmem
> boot log, the old vgabios which i've dumped via /sys/devices and the
> smaller one which i got from /proc/iomem...
>
> Big thx to all of you for taking time to point me in the right
> direction... And sorry for the noise ;)

We have the board status repository [1] for that purpose. At least some
of these files are stored there.

Could you please run the script `util/board_status/board_status.sh -u`
[2] to upload these files. Please make sure to disable USB and serial
debug to make the boot as fast as possible. Please enable the time
stamps in the menu *General* for capturing the time stamps.

Thank you very much!

Paul

[1] http://review.coreboot.org/gitweb?p=board-status.git;a=summary
[2] http://review.coreboot.org/6660/