[coreboot] grub2 coreboot

sibu sibxol at btconnect.com
Mon May 25 17:07:18 CEST 2015

Greetings,

I a attempting to build coreboot with grub2 payload.  The host runs fedora
linux.

I used the Kconfig menu to select GRUB2 as  coreboot payload and run make
crossgcc succcesfully..  On runing  the next etep -make    grub2 from git is
downloaded        but the build fails on the  ./configure   of the downloaded
grub2  as follows:-

###############
configure error qemu powerpc-ieee1275 coreboot and longson ports need
unifonts,
###############
I checked the hosts'  installation  and  I have unicode fonts installed.  I
changed host with the same fesult.

Help would be appreciated

sincerely
Sibu

incidently
 when running  ./configure --with-platform=coreboot.  grub-2.02beta2 failed
also   though the older  Grub-2.00 built succesfully.   I am unclear if the
latter is too old for using as coreboot payload   in the corrent instance and
if not how to go abot   embedding it in   the downloaded coreboot distribution
from the current git repo.