[coreboot] SPD CRC failed

Michael Gerlach n3ph at terminal21.de
Thu May 21 16:19:28 CEST 2015

Okay here we go...

I memtested the modules again and as expected no defect was found. So i
retried latest master today and quite unusually it just boots up.

It does not reach payload-state still, but ram and frequency is detected
correctly. Fan is turning on and backlight gets activated but no output
is displayed. Besides it seems to die at unpredictable states. I
attached 3 different boot logs..

The only assumption could be a defect in some piece of hardware, but i
do not had any trouble with this x230 yet..

On the other hand _this_ build was compiled on the x230 itself, while
the other builds were compiled on a x201 with an identical bootstrapped
toolchain..

Any idea what possibly cause a similar behavior too?

Best regards,

n3ph

--
Bitte benutzt GPG: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Privacy_Guard