[coreboot] Coreboot T-shirts

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Thu May 21 13:01:52 CEST 2015

On 21.05.2015 12:51, Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko wrote:
> A contact of mine proposes to print coreboot T-shirts for the community.
> Black printing on white T-shirt. Expected price is 30€-35€ + shipping from
> CH or DE, double-sided printing, one-sided is 5-8€ less. It will be printed
> in Russia.

Please note that the coreboot T-Shirt I am wearing is black, with the
logo being a white plastic foil melted/glued to the t-shirt.
Could you ask your contact whether such a variant would be possible as
well? The foil variant is extremely durable and IMHO a black T-Shirt
fits a bit better with all the other hacker culture T-Shirts.

> I need to know who wants one and sizes by June 5th. For payment
> I accept paypal and bank wiring.
> It will be available in ~August. Do we have some kind of dev meeting in
> autumn where I could bring them?
> @carldani: could you give me the file used for printing?

Sure.

Regards,