[coreboot] SPD CRC failed

Michael Gerlach n3ph at terminal21.de
Wed May 20 22:13:55 CEST 2015

I forgot to mention that somehow the ram frequency is not detected
correctly...

 PLL busy...done
PLL didn't lock. Retrying at lower frequency
 PLL busy...done
PLL didn't lock. Retrying at lower frequency
 PLL busy...done
PLL didn't lock. Retrying at lower frequency
 PLL busy...done
PLL didn't lock. Retrying at lower frequency
No lock frequency found

Here is the output from dmidecode -t 17:

# dmidecode 2.12
# SMBIOS entry point at 0xdaa9e000
SMBIOS 2.7 present.

Handle 0x0008, DMI type 17, 34 bytes