[coreboot] AGESA PI for Olivehill+

Wolfgang Kamp - datakamp wmkamp at datakamp.de
Tue May 19 15:02:30 CEST 2015

Hello Kyösti,

thank you for your help. I have got the DB-FT3b-LC coreboot OSP package and I can see how things work in agesawrapper.c.
My starting point is Olivehill+ and I moved the agesawrapper.c to mainboard directory. Because now the agesawrapper is board specific I think it belongs there as it is in family 14H. And memory down in star topology now works fine in our board. Next problem is how to configure the GFX ports to get DVI and eDP.

Regards,
Wolfgang