[coreboot] coreboot fails to build in master tree

Timothy Pearson tpearson at raptorengineeringinc.com
Sat May 9 05:20:56 CEST 2015

On 05/08/2015 08:20 PM, David Hendricks wrote:
> Hi Timothy,
> We were unable to replicate the failure you're seeing, however it did
> appear that there may be an issue with the builder's environment. There
> were also some patches that appeared to be committed in the wrong order,
> thus causing a missing header error, but there were no merge conflicts
> and after all the patches were merged things were fine. Sol uploaded a
> dummy patch and the coreboot-gerrit builder had no trouble with it.
>
> Do you have more details about the environment in which you're seeing
> this failure?

That's interesting.  Good to know it's isolated at least instead of
breaking all builds.

Example full build logs are available here:
ASUS KFSN4-DRe:
https://www.raptorengineeringinc.com/coreboot/autotest/logs/1431127557-0-10158,2.log.bz2

QEMU x86_64 Q35:
https://www.raptorengineeringinc.com/coreboot/autotest/logs/1431127541-1-10158,2.log.bz2

The builders are up to date Debian Jessie systems.

--
Timothy Pearson
Raptor Engineering