[coreboot] Problem with USB keyboard

David Imhoff dimhoff_devel at xs4all.nl
Thu May 7 23:46:13 CEST 2015

On 2015-05-07 11:25, Anteja Vuk-Maček wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm begin with coreboot and seaBIOS. I have the problem with USB
> keyboard and mouse. When I boot the firmware my keyboard and mouse
> don't work.
>
> I use : coreboot, payload seaBios, MinnowMax board
> Problem: What I need to do for correct a firmware?
>
> Best regards,
>
> _Anteja _

What version of Coreboot are you using? Version number should look
something
like 4.0-9612-g7aafe53. What version of the Intel FSP are you
using(Gold3?)?

I'm running GIT commit d93bd263b66d83fff4e22826e465aae8fac326df + the
patch
from the following review:

http://review.coreboot.org/#/c/10100/2/src/drivers/intel/fsp1_0/fsp_util.c

With my Apple USB keyboard connected to the USB 3.0 port I can enter the
SeaBIOS
boot menu and make a selection from there without a problem. That is on
a dual
core Minnowboard Max.

Best regards,

David