[coreboot] [poll] device_t

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Thu May 7 22:42:11 CEST 2015

> With our current bootblock concept, it is never going away on x86 (for
> bootblock usage)
Which isn't that much of a problem once we provide separate headers
for x86 bootblock code. There's really very tiny overlap.
That could then be reused to deal with raminit on romcc-boards, too:
from coreboot's point of view, raminit is just an overly large
piece of cache-as-ram code, followed by a raminit noop.
This is simplified by the lack of the need for development tools (eg
printk) to develop new non-car x86 raminits.

One of these days...
Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg