[coreboot] coreboot community chat

Stefan Reinauer stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org
Thu May 7 06:05:55 CEST 2015

Hi coreboot community!

In order to have more face time and a more personal connection with each
other than it is possible on the coreboot IRC channel, I would like to
invite you to participate in a monthly video conference to discuss the
up and coming projects, ideas and issues that all of us are involved in.

We suggest to have these meetings via Google Hangouts, as we have
figured out in the past that other alternatives like Mumble didn’t work
as well for us.

So I would like to invite interested contributors of the community to
join us. The first video conference will be on Thursday, May 21th at
9:15am Pacific Time (16:15 UTC). The meeting can be joined by clicking
on this link: http://goo.gl/SD6t3G. If, for some reason you can not
access Hangouts, we can try and call you (no promises). Please let me
know ahead of time if you need assistance!

The agenda for the first meeting is available here: http://goo.gl/7E0zYz

Looking forward to seeing y’all!

Stefan