[coreboot] Soft-Reset when "enabling resources" on Sun Ultra 40 M2

Nick nochristrequired at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:48:46 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm encountering a soft-reset when "enabling resources." It occurs on the
same link / device each time - dev fun 6.0 on MCP55 - which is a PCI 33Mhz
bus connected to an on-board Firewire controller.

I added some text at the end of the loop to make sure it was crashing on
6.0 and not 6.1. It never loops after trying to enable 6.0.

Here's my console output: http://pastebin.com/15hVB9bu

Here's an image showing the various devices on this motherboard and their
PCI addresses: http://ibin.co/20n6DtSrgZSv

The board is a Sun Ultra 40 M2 which I'm trying to get working with
Coreboot.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated as I'm sitting here
scratching my head wondering what to try next. :)

Thanks in advance!

-Nick