[coreboot] cmos.layout: power_on_after_fail

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:37:10 CEST 2015

The original use of power_on_after_fail was for HPC server nodes that we
wanted to power on after an external power failure without having to go to
1024 nodes and touch a button (this was a real issue at Los Alamos and IIRC
the fix came from Linux NetworX). This is LONG before laptops were a gleam
in our eye.

I'm not surprised that it doesn't fit the laptop use case that well.

ron