[coreboot] [Rangeley C2000] Can't step when in romstage main function of MohonPeak

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Fri Mar 27 11:33:07 CET 2015

Hi Hook Guo,

> At the time this main function has been called, the Cache as RAM has been setup
> by FSP, and the MTRR_PHYSBASE0 is FEF0_0006.

> BTW: (1) Using the debugger's memory window, I can see Cache as RAM region of
> temporary stack are full of A5 5A, is it the correct case?

For FSP related questions you should ask your Intel developer
relations contact or sales representative.
FSP isn't open source, and so we can't help you since we have no idea
what it does either, and even if people knew, there also isn't a lot
of interest within the coreboot community to provide free support for
components like these.

Thank you for your understanding,
Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg