[coreboot] [GSoC] End user flash tool - GUI framework/library

Łukasz Dmitrowski lukasz.dmitrowski at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:44:24 CET 2015

Hello,

To provide easy and clear interface for end user flash
tool(http://www.coreboot.org/Project_Ideas#End_user_flash_tool) I plan
to implement GUI with use of Qt framework. I decided to go with Qt
because I already have experience with writing Qt applications, it is
multi-platform and easy to use, development with Qt goes fast and it
also has nice documentation. I tried wxWidgets once, but did not like
it. Maybe you have another look at it and think that Qt is for some
reason not suitable? Please share your opinions. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Lukasz