[coreboot] Query regarding gsoc project

Kushagra Kumar kushagra.nasa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 15:45:33 CET 2015

Respected sir, I am a computer engineering student.Sir I have been reading
all the available resources on the net about the firmwares and seriously I
am very upset at the present trend.Sir I am preparing one project using
coreboot but I have a doubt.Sir if I can understand all the working of
current uefi I will need my own hardware to implement it that is a bit
impractical... For now and for the hardware vendors to accept my proposal I
will need to propose a design better than uefi and make them believe
acctually it is better...which will take a long time so y don't we just get
a way in between these two and somehow try to reverse engineer the RAM
cryptography of uefi is it possible???will it help???