[coreboot] VGA doesn't work on Mohon Peak

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:32:32 CET 2015

A good first pass is to enable YABEL instead of native execution and watch
what it does. That's how I've had to debug graphics before.

Also, if you can do a serial console only setup, you can run the VBIOS once
linux is booted and try to debug it that way.

It's very hard to debug a VBIOS issue as you are doing it now, however. It
will take years off of your life :-)

ron