[coreboot] VGA doesn't work on Mohon Peak

Kuzmichev Viktor kuzmichevviktorv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:30:38 CET 2015

I tried not to include any VBIOS file in coreboot ROM much earlier, in
my first tests. With 'Run VGA Option ROMs' option checked the board just
hung.

And as I mentioned in my previous email VGA works fine with vendor's
BIOS. So the card itself should be fine.

Sadly, I don't have another card to try. Even if I had, I still would
need to make this one work somehow as Mohon Peak is just a reference
board and the target board will have a similar VGA controller.

So please, let me know if there are some other things I could try or if
I am mistaken somewhere.

-Viktor