[coreboot] Enabling SeaBIOS

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Mar 18 14:41:26 CET 2015

Hello,

I'm running FreeBSD 11CURRENT on an Acer C720 Chromebook which uses
Coreboot and SeaBIOS to boot from SSD. Before installing FreeBSD I
switched Coreboot to boot to SeaBIOS as default as described here:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Chromebook#Enabling_SeaBIOS

I plan to install a 2nd C720 and my question is if tools mentioned in this
page are available as source too to see if I could use them from within
FreeBSD, or if there is any other method to make this switch without
ChromeOS or without making a Linux USB bootkey.

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."