[coreboot] Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: questions about google/samus

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Mar 14 00:40:30 CET 2015

echelon at free.fr wrote:
> So we don't have the right to even ask or wonder why is this so secret?..

Everyone has the right to ask and wonder anything in the free world.

We are all curious to learn, but there are always better ways to learn,
and worse ways.

I think the engineering that Google puts into coreboot deserves respect.

> Call me a moron but I don't find it justified to keep the memory
> initialisation code a "very close secret".

That seems to be a matter between you and Intel, unrelated to this
thread.

//Peter