[coreboot] questions about google/samus
ality at pbrane.org
Thu Mar 12 23:27:06 CET 2015
I have a few questions about the samus device and I figure this
is the best place to ask.
- Does it use the usual depthcharge payload with an internal
write-protect switch for flashing the firmware? There's no
boot guard shenanigans going on, correct?
- It looks like the gigabit ethernet device is disabled in the
device tree but are there pins or pads on the board to get
- Can someone describe the keyboard in comparison to, say, an
older Macbook Pro, a Thinkpad X230 or X240, and the Toshiba
Chromebook 2? What is the key travel distance like?
- Is the display panel IPS or TN?
- Is the SSD soldered to the board?
- Could this be the coreboot laptop we've all been waiting for? :)
More information about the coreboot