[coreboot] coreboot meeting this summer!

Stefan Reinauer stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org
Thu Mar 12 18:07:55 CET 2015

Hey folks!

the coreboot meeting in Prague last year was a great success, and I
suggest that we have a get together this year.

To alternate between continents, I would like to organize a coreboot
project meeting in San Jose, California this summer. I have talked to a
few people, and it seems that end of June could be a good time frame for
this.

If you are interested in joining this summer, if you have ideas, or
concerns, please contact me, so we can get the planning started as soon
as possible and make this happen.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Stefan