[coreboot] [Gsoc 15] Interested in participating - Idea Discussion (Ganesh Sundar)

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 18:40:13 CET 2015

Hi Ganesh,

Welcome, Sounds like you are already getting a good start. You will want to
focus you small tasks in the area of interest for your proposed project
idea. There are a number of areas within coreboot, so try to get a feel for
the general flow. For CBFS, you will want to review the latest patches
within coreboot and libpayload CBFS.

Regards,
Marc