[coreboot] A new project proposal - MicroHOPE

Arun Jayan arunjayan32 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 05:08:39 CET 2015

Hello ,
This is Arun Jayan from College of Engineeiring Poonjar , Kerala , India .
I am 3rd year Computer Science student , interested in FOSS technologies .
But i am totally beginner to GSoC .

Currently i am working on open source project called MicroHOPE . Its a open
hardware developed by IUAC New Delhi , and released as a open hardware .
MicroHOPe is similar to arduino and its is lowest priced board available in
that category . It is based on atmega32 micro-controller .

More info about microhope :
www.microhope.org
www.expeyes.in/microhope
https://github.com/ArunJayan
http://arunjayank.wordpress.com/

I mainly desiging a IDE for MicroHOPE to program its hardware .I had
written one version , its a simple version and available in debian unstable
section . Now I am designing a better IDE using PyQt4 with lot of features
. also i am working on a real time control to micro-controller (PyMicro)
using python for learning purposes (a addon to IDE ) and also UI for
PyMicro.

One of my sir told me to apply for GSoC using this microhope project and he
told me that there i got all the technical help to make it more good that i
am thinking now .
So is there any chance for microhope in GSoC 2015 ? Please help me