[coreboot] Long license headers (ANGER WARNING)
rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:16:06 CET 2015
On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 9:42 AM Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:
> ron minnich wrote:
> Every project *does* however get to decide on formal requirements for
> all contributions, and reject contributions which fail to meet those
And that's an excellent point.
So, Alex, Paul, Peter, anyone: if you want to craft a "how to create
license headers" document (is there one?) that we could put at the top
level, that's great.
When we released Plan 9 under GPL, (github.com/brho/plan9) it boiled down
- file in top level of the tree
- this statement in each file
* This file is part of the UCB release of Plan 9. It is subject to the
* terms in the LICENSE file found in the top-level directory of this
* distribution and at http://akaros.cs.berkeley.edu/files/Plan9License. No
* part of the UCB release of Plan 9, including this file, may be copied,
* modified, propagated, or distributed except according to the terms
* in the LICENSE file.
That's how Eben Moglen told us it should be done. If anyone knows, he does,
since he wrote the license and procedures.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the coreboot