[coreboot] Long license headers (ANGER WARNING)

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 08:24:23 CET 2015

We've had this discussion before, many times. I've pointed out many times
it can be easy, using a form that's now over 20 years old. This is taken
from linux.

* *	Copyright 1993 United States Government as represented by the
 *	Director, National Security Agency.
 *
 *	This software may be used and distributed according to the terms
 *	of the GNU General Public License, incorporated herein by reference.*

*it doesn't get much simpler than that. I just wish we could get
buyin. You're not required to cite the NSA. use your own company.*

*ron*