[coreboot] T60 with ATI has black screen

Richard Simpson coreboot at huskydog.org.uk
Sun Jun 28 20:36:15 CEST 2015

Huzzah, it works!  My T60 with ATI graphics is now booting coreboot and
SeaBIOS and I have BUCTS set back to 0.

Thank you, Carl-Daniel, for your prompt assistance.  I can now proceed
to install my final operating system.

I bought a T60 because I read that it was one of the easiest coreboot
laptops.  I dread to think how I would have managed with a difficult one :-)