[coreboot] Fitlet-B

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu Jun 18 01:23:11 CEST 2015

Xan wrote:
> I think that, as a customer

This is the problem. You have already spent your money, which as a
customer is the only leverage you have.

> I could express my concern and my opinions about the fact

Doing that after you have already paid will not do much good.

> I have a problem to solve and I pressure the company which causes it.

If you have specific requirements then you really need to choose
products based on how well they fulfill them *before* you spend the
money.

You would probably not buy a random car without checking what fuel
its engine uses if you require one that runs on diesel, right? :)

//Peter