[coreboot] Fitlet-B

Xan dxpublica at telefonica.net
Wed Jun 17 22:00:36 CEST 2015

No comment. I will not enter into this game...

I think that, as a customer, I could express my concern and my opinions about the fact (not opinion) that I can't install coreboot into my computer. And I can complain about that. Simply as that. I am not interested if the company has a glorious history of open source or not. I have no time and effort to know that. Simply, I have a problem to solve and I pressure the company which causes it.

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 10:35:40 -0700
David Hendricks <dhendrix at google.com> ha escrit: