[coreboot] coreboot @ CCC Camp 2015

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Wed Jun 17 18:09:44 CEST 2015

echelon at free.fr wrote:
> Quick question : does someone from the coreboot community plan to
> come to the Chaos Communication Camp 2015?

I plan to go there, I guess a few others will also go.

> do you think that we can piggyback this event to organise some kind
> of mini-hackaton for coreboot?

I think there will be some good opportunities. There will be a couple
of different locations where a group could meet to do some coreboot
work, so no need to rent a tent for that.

I'll organize some space for us, but details will only be known very
shortly before the event begins.

//Peter