[coreboot] Fwd: Coreboot T-shirts

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Thu Jun 4 23:45:26 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I found out that spreadshirt.de (biggest t-shirt printing shop in
Germany) wants 21.99 EUR for a t-shirt (any size, any colour) including
front and back printing (durable foil) of the coreboot logo.
Shipping+handling to most locations in Europe is 3-4 EUR.

@Vladimir: This might be less hassle and cheaper than shipping t-shirts
from Russia to Switzerland or Germany.

On 31.05.2015 19:31, Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko wrote:
> On 31.05.2015 19:27, Matthias Apitz wrote:
>> El día Sunday, May 31, 2015 a las 06:45:48PM +0200, Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko escribió:
>>
>>> Good news: now it's possible to have them in black as well.
>>> I received up to now only one request to which I replied by personal
>>> mail. If you didn't receive any reply, please resend your request.
>>> Please specify in request the size, color (white, black, few other
>>> colors if someone is interested), quantity and if you want it single or
>>> double-sided printing.
>>>
>>> Please tell me until Friday.
>> Please post again an URL of the t-shirt layout. Thanks
>>
> I don't have the URL. I'm waiting for Carl-Daniel to give me the file
> (in any format) wit layout he used last time.

Attached is what I remember as the layout I used.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel